Permanent financing options for your next home construction loan.
At Peoples Bank, we want to help you build your dream home, and our wide variety of construction financing options make it easy. Our OneStep Construction loans help you streamline the loan process by rolling all of the costs associated with construction and mortgage into a single loan, allowing for a seamless move-in experience.
Conforming OneStep Construction
This combines construction and permanent financing, with the option to float down to current market rates when construction is complete.
- Loan-to-value (LTV) up to 90%*.
- Borrowers with initial LTV of 70% or less may have reduced documentation requirements.
- Maximum loan amount not to exceed Fannie Mae conforming loan limits.
Portfolio OneStep Construction
Our portfolio program provides financing options to borrowers that do not meet traditional conforming guidelines or exceed conforming loan limits.
- Loan-to-value (LTV) up to 80%.
- Fixed and adjustable-rate options available.
- Up to 30-year terms.
- Flexible construction terms.
- Automated construction draw disbursement process.
- Local underwriting and approval.
- Owner-builder financing available.
- Finance primary, second home, and investment properties.
- Competitive rates.
The Peoples Bank Difference
Whether you’re in the market to buy your first home, dream home or vacation home, our goal is simple – let’s make it work.
There are countless reasons to choose Peoples Bank for your home loan – from local loan decisions and on-time closings to great rates and fair terms, but we think the best reasons are our people. Our best-in-the-business team of loan professionals is ready to assist you every step of the way.
Questions? We’re here to help!
Email us or call (800) 584-8859
Subject to credit approval. Available to non-owner and owner-occupied, one-to-four family dwellings. Property insurance required. If the property is located in a Special Flood Hazard Area, the bank will require you to obtain flood insurance. *Mortgage insurance is required on loans with an LTV greater than 80%.