Peoples Bank 501c3 Non-Profit 2022 Impact Grant Application is Now Closed
The winner of our $10,000 Peoples Choice Grant is...Camp Korey!
Thank you so much to everyone who applied and partipated in choosing this year's winners. We look forward to doing it all again in 2023!
2022 Impact Grant:
The Peoples Bank Impact Grant will provide a maximum of $25,000 to a single non-profit organization for a specific project, use, or identified purpose. An additional grant of up to $10,000 will be awarded to a second non-profit based on a public vote in September.
- The winner must be a registered Non-Profit, operating in the State of Washington.
- Grant must be used for a specific project, use, or identified purpose.
- The Impact Grant funds cannot go towards general operating expenses.
The Peoples Bank Impact Grant Selection Committee will review the applications received and select the grant recipient. The winning application will demonstrate a direct impact on a significant number of people, including the organization itself and the community it serves. Preference will be given to organizations located in the communities we serve and/or those who serve moderate to low income communities. Click here to see a list of our locations.
If chosen as the grant recipient, additional information may be requested, but not limited to:
- IRS 501c3 determination letter
- Project budget
- Organization budget
- Latest form 990 or 990ex
- Current list of board members
- Signed notice of project approval by Officer or Executive Director
- Most current balance sheet and income statement
Impact Grant Selection Timeline:
Application due date: August 31st
Applications reviewed: Early September
$25,000 grant recipient announced and notified: Mid-September
Voting process for grants up to $10,000 announced: Mid-September
Voting Results announced and winner notified: October
Questions: Please email email@example.com or call 360.715.4258.