We'll take care of all the hard work.
Peoples Bank provides the technology and sophistication of a big bank, with the personal service of a locally owned and family operated community bank. Switching to Peoples Bank is easy. Simply schedule an appointment with one of our qualified bankers or visit one of our convenient locations, and we’ll take it from there.
Schedule an Appointment!
When you meet with our team
Remember to Bring:
- Social Security number
- Valid driver's license or government-issued ID
- Contact info such as street address and phone number
We'll Help You:
- Transfer automatic payments to your new Peoples Bank accounts.
- Transfer current direct deposits (from employer, retirement, etc.) to your new Peoples Bank accounts.
- Notify your bank of your account closing on your behalf and request a check be sent to you for any remaining balance(s).
Track Your Progress
Download or print these documents to help you stay organized.
Switch Kit Checklist
A printable checklist of available forms. Remember, you do not need to complete any forms before you schedule an appointment or visit one of our branches. However, if you prefer to get started on our own, the complete package of Switch Kit forms are available on this page.
This outline helps identify accounts to transfer and monitors account transfers in progress while keeping your personal information organized.