Your deposits are FDIC insured.
The standard FDIC insurance amount has been permanently increased to $250,000 per depositor.
Basic FDIC Deposit Insurance Coverage Limits
Ask your Peoples Bank new accounts representative how to maximize your FDIC coverage.
- Single Accounts (owned by one person) $250,000 per owner
- Joint Accounts (two or more persons) $250,000 per co-owner
- IRAs and certain other retirement accounts $250,000 per owner
- Trust Accounts $250,000 per owner per beneficiary subject to specific limitations and requirements
- Corporation, Partnership and Unincorporated Association Accounts $250,000 per corporation, partnership or unincorporated association
- Employee Benefit Plan Accounts $250,000 for the non-contingent, ascertainable interest of each participant
- Government Accounts $250,000 per official custodian