Peoples Online Banking
Use your computer, tablet, phone or other mobile device to manage your banking when and where it’s most convenient.
All you need is an account and online access.
- Get up-to-date balances and history on your accounts
- Transfer funds among different accounts
- Access online statements
- Obtain payment information on a loan
- Peoples Online Banking exports data to Microsoft Money, Quicken and Excel/CSV
- Best of all…our Basic Online Banking services are FREE.
Choose Online Bill Pay and forget about the hassle and cost of buying stamps and writing checks! You input how much to pay and when, and we'll take care of the rest. When you use Bill Pay from Peoples you'll enjoy the ability to:
- Schedule recurring bills to be paid at the same time each month
- Schedule future dated payments
- Have a convenient record of payments itemized on your checking account statement
Peoples Bank is happy to provide Bill Pay for personal bank accounts free of charge.* There is no monthly fee, and no per transaction fee when you pay one or more bills each month. **Business Bill Pay is subject to a monthly service fee.
Note: A Peoples Bank checking account is required in order to access Bill Pay.
* A $2.50 Inactivity Fee applies during any month in which no bill pay transactions are completed. Inactivity Fee is waived during your initial three months; or for customers with First Rate Checking Premier.
By switching to online statements you can access your monthly statements in a secure, convenient and environmentally friendly way.
- Receive an e-mail from Peoples Bank the day your statement is available.
- Access your last 18 months of account statements by logging in to Online Banking.
- View your statements online 24-hours a day.
- Download and save your statements for viewing when it’s convenient for you.
Safe and Secure
Online statements can’t be delivered to the wrong house, stolen from your mailbox or taken from your trash. Access your statements using your secure Online Banking login.
Good for Earth. Good for You.
When you sign up for online statements, you’re using less paper which is good for the environment, and online statements are a free way to help you manage your checking and savings statements faster and easier.
Switching is Easy
To sign up for online statements, log in to your Peoples Online Account using your User ID and password. From there, click on the "Accounts" tab at the top of the page and click on ‘statements’. If you have not elected online statements for an account, you will be prompted to add it.
Login and Sign up