Home Equity Line of Credit
EquityOne Line of Credit - A Line of Credit and Home Equity Loan - All in One!
A home equity loan or line of credit is a great way to tap into the buying power of your home. With Peoples EquityOne, you don’t have to choose between a term loan or a line of credit - you can enjoy both in one easy-to-use account!
Peoples EquityOne is a variable-rate revolving line of credit. You can access funds anytime and only make payments on the amount advanced.
- Quick credit approval.
- Improve cash flow - interest only payment for ten years.
- Tax advantages - interest on an EquityOne Line of Credit may be tax deductible (please consult your tax advisor).
- Access your account with line of credit checks or make transfers online to your checking or savings account.
EquityOne Line of Credit Rates
EquityOne Term Loan
Combine the flexibility of a home equity line of credit with the security of a fixed rate loan. The term loan option lets you fix the term, rate and payment on all or a portion of your line of credit.
- Convert all or a portion of your line of credit balance into a term loan, up to your credit limit.
- Utilize up to three outstanding term loans at any time.
- As you pay back principal on the fixed or variable rate portion, your available credit increases again.
- No need to reapply each time you need a loan; there is little or no paperwork to set up subsequent term loans.
- Possible tax advantages - interest may be tax deductible (please consult a tax advisor).
- APR may change depending on credit and length of term.
- Call a Peoples Bank representative for more information!
Click here for a listing of Peoples Bank Registered (NMLS) Mortgage Professionals.
Subject to credit approval. Available to non-owner and owner-occupied, single family residence. Maximum loan amount up to $250,000 (non-owner occupied) and $1,000,000 (owner-occupied) will be determined by the occupancy, lien position and amount of equity in the property. Property insurance is required. If the property is located in a Special Flood Hazard Area, we will require you to obtain flood insurance. An automated valuation service is used to determine property value. A non-refundable processing fee may be paid by the borrower depending on the loan amount and property type. If the loan is closed within the first 24 months, the prepayment penalty is 2.00% of the credit limit ($500 maximum). An annual fee of $75 is waived for the first year. The annual fee will be waived after the first year for customers with a Peoples Bank Personal Relationship Checking. Refer to the Equity-One-Disclosure for complete product details.
*Variable Rate Pricing: The variable rate for the EquityOne Line of Credit (HELOC) is based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal plus a margin based on the borrower’s credit history, loan amount and occupancy. The margin varies from plus 0.50% to plus 3.50%. The minimum APR is the initial rate and will never exceed 18.00%. The APR and minimum payment are subject to change, depending on market conditions. Prime Rate is currently 4.25%. If you only make the minimum payment (interest only), you will not repay any of the principal balance. At the time of the 120th payment, the payment amount will be based on a 240 month amortization of your balance and due monthly thereafter. A change in the APR will cause the balance to be repaid more quickly or more slowly, which may cause the payment to be increased in order to repay the balance by the maturity date.