Visa® Business Credit Cards
Choosing the right business credit card is easier than ever.
Peoples Bank offers an assortment of Visa® business credit cards packed with essential features for your business. From flexible cash rewards to expense management tools, select the card that's right for you today.
- Expense management tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards.
- EMV smart chip technology for added security.
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
Cash Rewards For Your Business.
Visa® Business Cash Preferred Card
- 3% cash back1 on eligible purchases at gas stations, cell phone service providers, office supply stores and on dining, including takeout and food delivery service purchases.2,3
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- $100 annnual statement credit for recurring monthly software stransactions.8
- $25 cash back awarded after first purchase.
- Redeem cash back for statement credit, rewards card, deposit to a qualifying account or PayPal.
Flexible Rewards To Use The Way You Want.3
Visa® Business Real Rewards Card
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back).5
- No caps or limits on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards.3
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase.4
Earn More Rewards.
Smart Business Rewards Visa® Card
- 2X points per $1 spent in your top two spend categories each month - automatically.6
- 1X points per $1 spent on other eligible purchases.6
- Redeem for Merchandise, Gift Rewards, Travel, or Cash Back.1
- Earn 20,000 bonus rewards points when you spend $500 in the first 90 days - a $200 value.7
- No caps or limits on the number of points you can earn.
Pay Down Balances.
Visa® Business Card
- Pay down your other credit card balances faster with a great low introductory rate for an extended time.
- Save on interest with a great low introductory rate for an extended time.
- Use for large purchases, unexpected expenses or last-minute necessities.
- Easily manage employee spending with employee cards.
Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
1Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles.
2Cash Preferred Card: You will earn 3% cash back for every dollar in eligible net purchases at merchants classified as gas stations, office supply stores, dining, restaurants, fast-food restaurants, bars, food delivery services and cell phone service providers. All other net purchases will earn 1% cash back. Purchases at gas stations greater than $200 are not considered an automotive gasoline purchase and will therefore earn 1% cash back. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles, a Rewards Card, Real-Time Rewards or Pay with Rewards when you check out with PayPal. Cash rewards expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
3The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases.
4Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
5Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
6You will earn 1 Point for each dollar in eligible net purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. In addition, you will earn 1 additional bonus Point (for a total of 2 Points) for every dollar in eligible net purchases in your top two highest merchant spend categories (“Highest Categories”) each billing cycle. Highest Categories can change with each billing cycle, depending on your purchase behavior during a particular billing cycle. Highest Categories automatically adjust to reward you on where you spend the most. Some exclusions apply. Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. Elan Financial Services cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. A purchase will not earn additional points if the merchant’s code is not eligible. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
7A one-time 20,000 bonus points will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to the Authorized Officer’s Card within 90 days from account opening. These bonus points will be awarded on your monthly billing statement. Use of the Smart Business Rewards Card is subject to terms and conditions of the Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time. This offer may not be combined with any other bonus offer. Additional bonus points are earned only on Authorized Officer purchases. Offer is subject to credit approval.
8An automatic statement credit of $100 per 12-month period will be applied to your Business Cash Preferred Account within 2 statement billing cycles following 11 consecutive months of eligible software service purchases made directly with a software provider. We reserve the right to adjust or reverse any portion or all of any software services credit for unauthorized purchases or transaction credits.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.